Hello Fantasy Friends,
Moon Man thinks these players offer DFS Fantasy Value for Wildcard Weekend.
- Go ahead and plug in Christine Michael @ Minnesota. This is Minnesota’s first outdoor playoff game in nearly 40 years, it’s below freezing and Marshawn Lynch is ruled “OUT”.
- Redskins @ home and Kirk Cousins delivered all year. No Brainer here.
- Jordan Reed and Tyler Eifert are No Brainers. Get them in your lineups.
- Mix and Match two WR #1’s this weekend. I’m riding with Brown and Baldwin.
- Jaelen Strong is 6’4 and has seen his “offensive snap count” numbers increase the past few weeks. Sleeper alert.
Moon Man Thinks That……..
- Albert Wilson, Jermaine Kearse, and Desean Jackson offer good value as dart throws.
- Martavis Bryant did not produce in both of Pittsburgh’s previous two meetings against Cincy this past 2015 season.
- Big Ben is without DeAngelo which means absolutely nothing in the realm of starting Pittsburgh WRs.
- Big Ben might throw for 50+ attempts.
- A.J. McCarron? No!
- Markus Wheaton? Value!
- Fitzgerald Toussaint or Jordan Todman? No!
- Gio has not put up stellar numbers vs Pittsburgh in his career and Hill has been boom or bust all season. Hill if I must.
- Chiefs dst welcomes Justin Houston back and Texans dst @ home. This should be a defense battle. Cairo Santos and Nick Novak might attempt field goal attempts? Yes!
- If the Chiefs target Kelce. They will surely win. One deep drag route for a TD is potentially 10+ points. To Kelce or Not to Kelce is a key fantasy question this weekend. Plug him in a few lineups.
- Do we trust any Chiefs rb? West if I must.
- The Seattle Seahawks @ home in week 13 crushed Minnesota 38-7.
- The Green Bay Packers @ Washington with temperatures above 60 degrees. I’m well aware of the Packers fantasy woes this year but I still am forced to send GB lineups on the field. The playoffs and packers go hand and hand no matter what our eyes see.
- Eddie Lacy? Yes!
- Is Matt Jones a game changer if he plays? Will Pierre Thomas gets targets and touches? Washington’s defense has struggled all year against wide receivers. Looks like we gotta roll with Green Bay and Washington combination lineups this week!
- Dare I dig deep with Abbrederis or Jonathan Grimes? Grimes.
- What about Tyler Lockett or Cecil Shorts? Lockett.
- What about Maclin? Duh!
These thoughts let me know. That in order to sleep at night. A person must do multiple lineups in multiple contests. As for now…..
(Teams Going Off + Thoughts Flexed In = Combination Lineups)
May the Fantasy Force be with you,