I will be ranking the top ten Tight Ends for the 2017 NFL season. Weighing the pros and cons from their Quarterback to their injuries that seem to be on going.
- Travis Kelce– A lot of people will be saying are you crazy what about Gronk… Well gronk has proved that he is INJURY PRONE., Travis Kelce Is not he has played all 16 games last season. He carried two out of my 3 fantasy teams to the super bowl. Kansas city loves to spread the ball around which leaves wide open slants for Kelce. Last season he racked up 70.31 yards per game, 7 targets with 5,34 receptions per game, that landed him with a 2016-2017 season total of 1,125 yards and 4 rec tds.
- Rob Gronkowski– I can say 100% of the people that wasted there First round pick on Gronk are feeling dismal at there 2016 fantasy football team. Lets get one thing Straight if healthy then GRONK is the best in the game at his position especially with playing behind the G.O.A.T(Tom Brady). Gronk only played 8 games last year which led to 3 rec tds 540 yards, if he played all 16 you are looking at over 1000 yards and 10 plus rec TDS.
- Jordon Reed– A basketball player on the football field. His moves that lead him to vast amount of YAC is incredible plus his size and speed he is a freak of nature out there. In the 2016 season he had 57 yards per game 686 yards and 6 rec tds with only 12 games played, pretty impressive.
- Greg Olsen– With the fall of Cam Newton last year Greg Olsen still had a tremendous season, 8 targets per game with 5 catches per game to hit the total of 1073 yards and 3 rec TDS. With the draft of Christin McCaffrey that will lead to another David Johnson in the league in return open up the passing game for a reliable Greg Olsen.
- Jimmy Graham– His first year away from Brees was not the Graham we all loved and hope would our fantasy team to the super bowl. The injury his first season with the Seahawks did not help either! This past season he avg.. 57 yards per game ended the season with 923 yards 9 rec TDS and played all 16 games. I am calling this now 1000 yard season with 12 rec TDS.
- Delanie Walker– With his up and coming quarterback Marcus Mariota will see plenty of targets the only thing holding him back is his age and injury prone. Last Season 53 yards per game 800 yards and 7 rec TDS 15 games played.
- Martellus Bennett– Some may see this as a downgrade From the G.O.A.T but having Aaron Rodgers and being a pass heavy offense i see Bennett being a 6 7 round draft pick in fantasy football. Last season 43.81 yds per game he ended the season with 701 yards 7 Rec TDS with 16 games played.
- Kyle Rudolph– What a season for Rudolph he was a nice sleeper in the beginning of the fantasy football season he had 52.5 yards per game ended the season with 800 yards 7 Rec TDS and played 15 games.
- Zack Ertz– Carson “GUNSLINGER” Wentz is a beast from the east and his rookie season him and ertz had a connection you could not deny. This season i see him going over 1000 yards with 9 rec TDs. Last season 816 yards 4 rec TDS. He is injury prone so be aware***
- Hunter Henry– This kid had a wonderful rookie season behind the greatest to not win a playoff game Phillip Rivers. he averaged 31 yards per game had 8 rec TDS with 478 total yards.
MAY THE FANTASY GODS BE WITH YOU!
TWEET US AT