This week seemed to be a easy week but now with Zeke coming back into the picture and the Miami vs Tampa game moved to their bye week, it throws a curve ball into the mix! These five guys should be sleeping, but will wake up on your game day if you needed to throw one more stud into your mix!
- Evan Ingram($2,900)- Use a double tight end stack with Zack Ertz, also OBJ may not play more looks to Ingram.
- Zay Jones($3,500)- Bufflo is a mess i can see 7-9 targets for the rookie.
- Allen Hurns ($3,500) – how he has fallen off the map without a steady QB his ceiling is high for garbage time yards from either one of the crappy quarterback that plays.
- J.J Nelson ($3,700)- John brown sickle cell trait, No TE and just Fitz, i expect 4-5 targets with a end zone look for Nelson.
- Brandon Lafell ($3,700)- Old but wise i see a double digit game with one TD for Lafell.
MAY THE FANTASY GODS BE WITH YOU!
TWEET US @BROSKIPROBLEMS @THEFFNATION